I'm just a little GOOFY!

I did it!

Being a DVC member is already awesome because you get to book your accommodations at your favorite childhood or family destination or pretty much anywhere in the world! But even more so due to the special perks and offer they give to runners to give us an early registration and a few $ off registration.

At noon EST the registration page went live and I was able to register my superhero husband for his first marathon at WDW in January and myself for the epic 10th year Goofy Challenge (a half (13.1) on Saturday and a full 26.2 miles on Sunday).

I had really been struggling on the fence about whether to go for the Dopey Challenge (5k, 10k, 13.1, 26.2 on four consecutive days) but decided that I'd be content with the Goofy plus I like sleep. Sleep is good.  There's always 2016. The awesome Goofy Challenge medal revealed earlier this week helped me seal my fate.
2015 Goofy's Challenge Medal (love the little spinner)
I'm so excited to be running marathon #2 at WDW with my superhero and with other running friends I've met over the last couple of years.  Good luck to everyone!

Registration opens to the general public on April 22, 2014 Check the www.rundisney.com website for details.



Comments