Familia

As a young Latina mom I sometimes wonder if I am too strict, smothering or spoiling of my children. No matter what I am still my kids mom.

We are family that loves and continues to grow together. We learn from one another and respect our sometimes different opinions while standing together strong and united.
Paul is my high school sweetheart. Sort of. We didn’t go to the same high school but met through my sister and her friends on a school night long ago. He will always be my sweetheart. It has been a sometimes bumpy road, but I believe that without those bumps we couldn’t really be where we are today. Deeply in love with our marriage rooted in Christ.
And together we’ve raised our beautiful daughter and strong handsome son that are now as young adults making their way into and through the College Years.

Comments